Tora Trading Services is a leading consulting and software development firm for Asian-Pacific financial markets with offices in Tokyo, Hong-Kong and Singapore. We provide sophisticated trading software and consulting services to the financial industry. Our unique talent base of software developers have expertise in the area of order routing and execution, trade booking and settlement, product master and pricing databases, valuation models, and other proprietary market analysis.
TORA, a multinational software company with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to validate and verify the deploy team daily work. Our company is a rapidly growing globally based financial services firm with an emphasis on technology solutions.
- Create understandable and detailed test cases documents;
- Conduct tests and prepare understandable reports and detailed defects description;
- Test client specific tasks in test environments that replicate production
- Perform manual happy flow testing, regression and negative testing in order to test new features or patches applied to our software products
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics;
- 3+ years of manual testing experience;
- Automation test experience is not required but can be a plus;
- Scripting knowledge such as bash is a plus;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Innovation and initiative skills;
- Self-motivated, self-driven;
- Positive team player attitude with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]Apply Job Online