TORA is a cloud-based front-to-back office technology provider for the buy-side. We provide sophisticated trading software and consulting services to the financial industry. Our unique talent base of software developers have expertise in the area of order routing and execution, trade booking and settlement, product master and pricing databases, valuation models, and other proprietary market analysis.
Static Data team’s main responsibility is to develop and maintain the Financial Instruments Reference product, used as source of financial instruments in other company’s products. Financial Instruments Reference product is composed by a database and processes that updates the database many times along the day. Processes are developed in Java and run in back-end. Development process involves Git, Jira and Agile Scrum as process.
- Create simple, understandable and detailed test cases documents based on requirements analysis;
- Implement and run automated testing or use manual testing, where automated is not suitable;
- Estimate testing activities and communicate risks and concerns clearly;
- Overall assure the quality of the team’s products.
- Knowledge of QA concepts and processes;
- QA automation work experience;
- Troubleshooting capabilities and analytic skills;
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance;
- Positive team player attitude with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Database concepts
- Programming skills
- Experience working with client-server applications or Linux
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]Apply Job Online