TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 250 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, Jersey (UK), Singapore, Sydney, Cluj-Napoca, and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be able to blend technical knowledge of the asset management industry with a commercially focused attitude. You may currently be working in a software company that services the buy side or sell side, or you may have direct experience of implementing and using fund management software within a fund or asset manager. Knowledge of multiple asset types including OTC instruments, listed products, crypto and fixed income instruments is preferable. This is an outstanding opportunity to join and help to develop TORA’s US business.
Responsible for managing the execution and delivery of the value-added services that TORA provides to clients, including: on-boarding, STP integration and management of other special projects to support the trading and operational activities of our clients. This role will require a dynamic professional who has a strong focus on customer service, and can manage client expectations in the delivery of all committed project goals and timelines.
- Become an expert in the functionality and use of the TORA OEMS and PRMS and the company’s other products and services
- Work directly with traders, portfolio managers, back / middle office staff, brokers and other software vendors to implement solutions for our clients
- Work closely with Sales throughout the pre- and post-sales process, including discovery, setting up bespoke solution demonstrations, and assessing implementation requirements
- Actively manage the onboarding of new TORA clients, helping to align TORA solutions to client workflows, ensuring a smooth go-live experience
- Working with our engineering teams, successfully define the requirements and manage the straight-through-processing of trade information from TORA to downstream systems in use by clients (integration work and ongoing change management)
- Lead client-specific projects – including defining the requirements, creating SOW documents, and project managing until completion
- Manage new requests for clients – from new functionality in the system to important configuration changes – within the time frames required
- Accurately record all projects and time spent using the systems and processes
- Actively support cross-regional initiatives for clients and the team to satisfy the company’s global goals.
- Knowledge of financial products and experience working in the electronic trading space, eg OMS, EMS, FIX connectivity
- At least 3 years experience within the financial services industry with a solid understanding of systems, applications and programs
- Demonstrated expertise in business analysis, project management, planning and organization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Comfortable presenting to clients; skilled in listening to clients to gather requirements
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with a focus on attention to detail
- Uses analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency to provide solutions and new ideas
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients, partners, and within the team
- Bachelors degree
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]