TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 225 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
The Production Support Analyst role will be part of the Production Support team, which is responsible for ensuring the stability of business critical client and server-based application processes and their associated infrastructure.
- Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
- Investigate, triage, and troubleshoot production problems as they occur.
- Investigation of written and verbal inquiries via log file and process analysis, e.g. session drops, order issues, flow breaks, booking issues.
- Managing incidents by working closely with development, product and business units, tracking the issues and following up post event.
- Escalating problems to core development and engineering groups in a clear and timely manner.
- Conduct daily proactive & reactive ready-for-business checks.
- Work as an integral part of a global team, standardizing documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- Understanding of Unix, relational databases and SQL syntax
- Networking debugging skills and QA processes
- Scripting skills, e.g. Perl, CGI, ksh, Python
- Understanding of how large-scale production systems are put together and experience with triaging and solving problems with them
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly present technology to a non-technical audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional ownership of issues
- Ability to work independently and handle complex tasks with little supervision
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]Apply Job Online