TORA is a cloud-based front-to-back office technology provider for the buy-side. We provide sophisticated trading software and consulting services to the financial industry. Our unique talent base of software developers have expertise in the area of order routing and execution, trade booking and settlement, product master and pricing databases, valuation models, and other proprietary market analysis.
We are looking for a qualified Java Front-end developer with solid software development background and experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive features.
You will be part of a team working on a complete asset management solution that covers the full lifecycle of a trade, in a software product that provides a single interface into all major trading exchanges including crypto. Team is spread across continents (Romania, Japan) so constant communication is a necessity. The ability to communicate effectively with team members, product owners and clients is a key component for success in this position.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Optimize Java Front-End applications for maximum speed;
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability;
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers;
- Write functional requirement documents and guides;
- Create quality mockups and prototypes and ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related;
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience;
- 3+ years of experience in Java software development;
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Understanding of UX principles and best practice
- Profound insight of Java internals (multi-threading, class-loading, memory management, etc);
- Positive team player attitude with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
- Experience with Java and Swing
- Experience with Git and Mercurial;
- Experience with Maven and Gradle;
- Good time management, scoping and estimation skills;
- Ability to work on your own and as a part of the team.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]Apply Job Online