TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 250 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, Jersey (UK), Singapore, Sydney, Cluj-Napoca, and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
We are looking for a FIX Onboarding Analyst to join our New York office. The position holder will be responsible for the onboarding, certification and enhancement work from start to finish for FIX clients and broker connectivity. On a daily-basis you will be working closely with the Professional Services, Account Management and Sales teams, translate client requests for access to different products, markets, and brokers to TORA’s FIX engineering team for implementation. If necessary, conduct client interviews and live trading tests to ensure that clients’ needs are addressed.
The successful candidate will appreciate the pivotal role that the onboarding team has in the success of the electronic business. You will be a productive self-starter capable not only of implementing requested changes quickly and accurately, but also capable of influencing the nature of those changes using their own knowledge and insight.
- Work with internal teams to on-board new brokers and clients on to the TORA platform.
- Understand and analyze broker algo FIX specification and implement the FIX ATDL on to the TORA EMS.
- Manage and prioritize broker algorithmic suite updates and implementations.
- Understand the clients business needs, client requests and act in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Product teams, support teams or other TORA internal teams to ensure proper solutions are identified and delivered
- Meet the team SLA’s both on deliverables and response times.
- Work as a global team, standardizing documentation / tools and knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated, self-starter who is happy working for demanding clients with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ Experience of onboarding clients in an electronic trading environment
- 2+ Experience in developing / supporting FIX would be advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of the FIX protocol. Should be aware of various Network typologies employed in the industry
- Advanced knowledge of xml, preferably ATDL development and testing. Understanding of Algorithmic trading and related FIX tags is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of Unix, relational databases and SQL syntax.
- Strong understanding of Equity and Derivative products, and their trading concepts
- Should be comfortable in working with multiple stakeholders that are spread out geographically
- Excellent communication skills, English is essential. Other languages advantageous
Apply for this job here: Tora Careers – Fix Onboarding AnalystApply Job Online