TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers’ include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 250 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca, Jersey (Channel Islands) and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
As a UX Designer the candidate will be engaged in a variety of activities throughout the product development lifecycle, bringing focus back to user workflows. Together with the product and development teams you will evaluate and modify TORA’s financial technology platforms to increase efficiency and usability, collect and analyze application usage data, and adjust and organize application content, leveraging design expertise to create aesthetically pleasing and intuitive interfaces.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with software developers to define efficient interfaces and workflows
- Work closely with product managers to align the platform user experience with the medium and long term product vision and maintain consistency across all TORA platforms
- Support design work using all available insights including quantitative data and usage metrics
- Develop and maintain effective design specifications and patterns, advocating and following a user-centered design
- Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items in collaboration with the product managers
- Industry approved courses and certifications in design and workflows modeling
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous mockups in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience with computer systems and with designing software applications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a professional ownership of issues
- General understanding of how Design impacts Development, along with the ability of constructing designs that are technically feasible.
- Agile project/product management experience in a global environment using agile methodologies
- Experience with project management/tracking tools
- 3+ years of work experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture
- Experience as UX designer across multiple electronic trading desktop/web/mobile modules/products
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience using Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision or similar
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]