TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 225 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
TORA is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to develop a QA career in a highly professional environment. You’ll be part of a team located in Hong Kong dedicated to client integration testing. The ability to communicate effectively with team members, Product Owner and clients is a key component for success in this position. You will work together with the deployment engineers and the support team to perform final tests on releases before going to production environments.
- Create simple, understandable and detailed Test Cases documents;
- Conduct tests and prepare understandable reports and detailed defects description;
- Test client specific tasks in staging environments that replicate production
- Perform manual happy flow testing, regression and negative testing
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics;
- Manual testing experience;
- Automation test experience is not required but can be a plus;
- Scripting knowledge such as bash or ruby is a plus;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Innovation and initiative skills;
- Self-motivated, self-driven;
- Positive team player attitude with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]