TORA is the leading global provider of advanced investment management technologies supporting the full trading lifecycle. With a full suite of SaaS-delivered execution, analytics and compliance tools, as well as order, portfolio and risk management capabilities, TORA’s products are utilized by hundreds of the industry’s leading hedge funds, asset managers, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks globally. With headquarters in San Francisco, TORA has over 250 employees across offices in Jersey, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, New York and Cluj-Napoca.
Scope of role
This is a great opportunity for someone to join TORA’s sales team in Jersey to assist with our sales and marketing efforts globally.
This role would suit someone who has some marketing experience and qualifications and is looking to take on a self starting role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with lead generation for the sales team.
- Co-ordinating and attending industry conferences.
- Developing relationships with journalists in the industry.
- Helping to execute on the TORA marketing plan.
- Assisting product marketing with collateral.
- Work with external PR agencies.
- 2+ years of marketing experience financial services sector.
- A degree in marketing or a financial related subject.
- Have knowledge of web and relevant marketing software packages.
- Be willing to occasionally travel within the region and globally.
- Needs to be qualified to work in Jersey.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]