TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers’ include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 225 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca, Jersey (Channel Islands) and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
An exciting opportunity exists in TORA’s Sales organization, as we expand our North American footprint. Over the past 10+ years TORA has built a successful and fast-growing business delivering trading technology to the buy-side in Asia, and is looking to expand our sales team in the US to further that growth.
The ideal candidate will bring extensive experience in trading technology sales and/or electronic trading sales, along with a broad network within the asset management industry. Strong relationships with Prime and Executing Broker contacts, especially in the consulting and third-party / vendor management groups will be vital for accomplishing TORA’s sales and business objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Product teams to develop and execute a North American sales plan, with a focus on EMS and/or OMS buy-side opportunities.
- Leverage buy-side and sell-side networks to target and acquire new accounts.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, giving and coordinating product demonstrations, creating proposals, negotiating and closing sales contracts.
- Work closely with TORA professional services team to transition clients through the implementation process, ensuring long-term business success.
- Open TORA’s New York City office, and participate in the build out of new professional services and support teams.
- A proven track record of selling in the institutional investment space and achieving sales revenue growth targets.
- In-depth knowledge of trading technology product lines and industry trends.
- Strong networks within the buy-side and sell-side community that can be leveraged to achieve sales and business objectives.
- Experience creating and negotiating individual sales proposals and contracts, as well as partnership agreements.
- Ability to achieve both short-term and long-term revenue targets.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]