TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers’ include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 225 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
The role holder is responsible for leading and managing the execution and delivery of the value-added services that TORA provides to clients, including: client on-boarding, broker on-boarding, STP integration and management of other special projects to support the trading and operational activities of our clients. This role will require a dynamic professional who has a strong focus on customer service, and can manage client expectations in the delivery of all committed project goals and timelines. This role reports to the Vice President of Professional Services.
- Become an expert in the functionality and use of TORA Compass and the company’s other products and services
- Actively manage the on-boarding of new TORA Compass clients – working closely with Sales throughout the pre- and post-sales process
- Actively manage the on-boarding of new brokers connecting to the TORA platform
- Working with our engineering teams, successfully define the requirements and manage the straight-through-processing of trade information from TORA to downstream systems in use by clients (Integration work and ongoing change management)
- Lead client-specific projects (e.g. excel development) – including defining the requirements, creating SOW documents, and project managing until completion
- Manage new requests for clients – from new functionality in the system to important configuration changes – within the time frames required
- Accurately record all projects and time spent using the systems and processes established by the Global Head of Professional Services
- Actively support cross-regional initiatives for clients and the team to satisfy the company’s global goals
- Assist with the development of client documentation for TORA products, especially for new features developed for a new-client-implementation
- Knowledge of financial products and experience working in the electronic trading space
- At least 3 years experience in client facing role within the financial services industry with a solid understanding of systems, applications and programs
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, planning and organization
- Excellent communication skills; English is essential, other languages an advantage
- Comfortable presenting to clients; skilled in listening to clients to gather requirements
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with a focus on attention to detail
- Uses analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency to provide solutions and new ideas
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients and within the team
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol an advantage
- Bachelors degree
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]