TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers’ include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 225 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Cluj-Napoca and the San Francisco bay area.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
Production Support Analyst role for TORA Compass trading application. The team is responsible for ensuring the stability of these business critical client and server-based application processes and their associated infrastructure.
- Proactive & reactive real-time monitoring of processes, connections & trade flows.
- Investigation of user queries via log file and process interaction, e.g. session drops, order issues, flow breaks, booking issues.
- Managing incidents by running conference calls, working closely with development teams, notifying the business, tracking the failures and following up post event.
- Escalating problems to core development and engineering groups in a clear and timely manner.
- Conduct daily proactive & reactive ready-for-business checks.
- Identify and build tools / scripts to aid in day to day tasks
- Work as a global team, standardizing documentation / tools and knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated, self starter who is happy working for demanding clients with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional ownership of issues
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly present technology to a non technical audience
- Understanding of Equity and Derivative products, how to price and their trading concepts
- Good understanding of Unix
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL syntax.
- Scripting skills eg perl, cgi, ksh, python
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- Computer Science Degree (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Prior application support experience / trade floor exposure
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]