Tora Trading Services is a leading consulting and software development firm for Asian-Pacific financial markets with offices in Tokyo, Hong-Kong and Singapore. We provide trading software and consulting services to the financial industry. Our unique talent base of software developers have expertise in the area of order routing and execution, trade booking and settlement, product master and pricing databases, valuation models, and other proprietary market analysis.
Scope of role
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on financial applications for hedge funds. Our company is a rapidly growing globally based financial services firm with an emphasis on technology solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop financial applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs and implementation are in compliance with specifications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java internals (Multi-threading, Class-loading, Memory Management, etc)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Scoping and estimation skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written) in both Romanian and English
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]