TORA is a leading provider of advanced trading technology and financial services. Our customers’ include internationally recognized hedge funds, mutual funds, and proprietary trading desks. Our solutions span the entire trading process, providing traders with a full suite of trade execution capabilities in markets across Asia, North America and Europe. We have over 250 employees located in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco, Jersey and Romania.
TORA offers a dynamic, fast-paced workplace that attracts passionate professionals looking to advance their careers by joining a leader in the industry. Our culture was built upon an entrepreneurial spirit and complete focus on providing our clients innovative products and services. We offer professional growth through international exposure, an energetic culture and excellent advancement opportunities.
The role holder will undertake the full sales cycle of selling the company’s products and services, including cultivating the Tora brand within their designated region.
- To understand/sell the TORA products/services (markets, asset classes, strengths/weaknesses).
- To build and execute a business plan for the region
- To increase the sales and market share within the Singapore and south east asian Region
- To generate revenues from new and existing clients, based on set targets/budgets
- To build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospective clients.
- To account manage accounts and the onboarding of accounts from start to finish.
- To actively promote and market the company products and services.
- To coordinate with client services/support and product management teams to prioritize & deliver products/services to clients.
- To attend industry events – conferences, social, business networking.
- To keep abreast of industry changes, movements and general knowledge in the market.
- Effective usage of internal CRM product (salesforce)
- A proven track record of selling in the institutional investment space and achieving sales revenue growth targets.
- In-depth knowledge of trading technology product lines and industry trends.
- Ability to achieve both short-term and long-term revenue targets.
- Excellent networking, communication and presentation skills
- Responsible, trust worthy and autonomous
- Approaches problems with solutions and takes decisive action
- Ability to manage resources effectively within budget and time constraints
- Accountable and responsible for professional and personal behaviors, actions and responsibilities
- Sound understanding of Asian and global brokerage and funds management.
- Over 5 year’s sales experience in trading platforms/OMS, electronic trading, and/or asset management
- Knowledge of DMA, Algorithmic trading and Alternative Pools of liquidity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of Institutional Asset Management
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]